So, I just destroyed invisible zipper number 2 on my birthday dress. I put in a waist stay (thanks for the idea Ginger!!!). I’m pretty sure that would have worked in normal circumstances, but I took out all of the ease. My bad! I’m glad I learned this now before cutting into my expensive silk. I don’t think I’m going to use my silk for this design. It wasn’t overly difficult, but I’m *over* making this design. I made two bodice muslins and this version. I’m looking forward to new projects.
This time the zipper pull came completely off of one side of the track. I’m just going to get a sturdier non-invisible zipper. Majuhh bummah.